.bikini bod or bust......

So, with the bikini season right around the corner it's time to shed my hibernation pounds from the winter. I have started training for a couple marathon runs this year (YAY!!!!) And.... I have to get my arms/shoulders back in shape for this surf season (Another YAY!!!) SO, my 3X Per week (I'll work up to 5X) regiment consists of:

1. 5 Mile run
2. 400+ stair run(A.K.A. SHEER LEG TORTURE) up and down 3X (working my way to 5X)
3. 5X rep of 10 each: leg lifts, dips, push ups, squats, and crunches
4. Walking cool down



I haven't been back in training for all that long yet, so my body is still definitely feeling it, but I feel AWESOME!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working out, I have so many endorphins and my body is getting buffer and more "bikini friendly" everyday!!!! :)

My FAV workout clothes are by lululemon . They have the cutest and most comfy workout, yoga and training stuff. Check 'em out. :)



Comments

Popular Posts