.just a little jog, and only slightly embarassing.

Today, I got off work at 3:30, which meant there was still enough light outside to go for a jog....amazing, I thought to myself. I immediatelly dashed home, well okay, I lied, I drove, but dash is just such a sweet word. Okay...now that we have the dashing down, moving onward in this story....I went home grabbed my ipod and headed out for my jog. Whenever I jog, I rock out to my ghetto fabulous dance tunes.....and I usually have a beat or two in my step.....a.k.a. I like to dance then jog, then bust a move, and continue jogging, and then for the finally I try to make up a good music video scenario and play it out in person....but today was a little different, today I jogged passed an elementary school with really sweet big windows that worked as amazing reflectors/mirrors for me and my bust out dance skills......needless to say...I started doing my "thang" and a few seconds later I hear people shouting at me.....yeah.....a group of high school kids spotted me from across the park and were shouting at me because they totally caught me in the middle of 6 step, beat droppin' smooth rockin' imaginary music video.....it was only slightly embarassing....I'll survive I'm sure. hahaha......

Comments

Amy McAllister said…
Go Sarah Go! This was the funniest thing I heard all day. Love you,Mom
Seth McAllister said…
You are amazing, I don't know what else to say.

We Love you
justmeghs said…
only you, sarah ;)

love it

we can jog/dance when you come visit :)
skattebo said…
Sarah,
My name's anna and I found your blog on the Shelter's blog. I am accepted to go from March- May of 2007 and would love to talk to you more about it! please email me if you like- skattebo@gmail.com

God bless!

Popular Posts