arrgghhh me scurvy...okay not me scurvy..hows about me boy.....

Okay.....so MYSPACE....I like myspace..I think it's a great place to keep in contact with friends. It also works well as network tool for new and old peeps.....I don't however, use the internet as a way of meeting boys....that is until Mr. AVG came around through the one and only Blaine Franger......

Andrew: "Who I'd like to Meet: Whoever invented ice cream..."
Sarah: "Hey, I know the answer to that one...I think I'll tell him...it was the Chinese way back in the day."

A&S: Chat chat, blah blah, photography, blah......then I receive this little number:
Headline: "HeeEEELLLLOOOOO WIFE :)"

Histarical. I had the hardest time not peeing my pants.....hahahahahahaha. "Dang this kid is freaking crazy like me."

A&S: Chat chat, blah blah, HA HA, blah blah......

6 months goes by: still chatting, LOL'ing, and blah blah as well as Ha Ha'ing.....and I'm starting to realize we are basically the same person....just like twins or two peas in a pod..and I get this one:

Andrew: "Conjoined Twins... Don't Diss it till you try it :) hahahaha"


I do my background research on him through Blaine, find out he's a pretty rad kid, and also realize I really like how rad this kid is......So I start to pray....that the doors would open if that's God's will.

A&S: Chat chat, blah blah, HA HA HA, LOL, text text, talk talk 'til the wee hours of the night, continue to realize more and more just how much we have in common. It's weird... and weirder yet, all of the crazy "conincidences" that continue to happen through chatting, talking, blogging, messaging, emailing, etc....it's really starting to freak me out.....but I'm just trusting God and continuing to put my hope in Him and not in some boy I met on myspace.....hahahaha.

Andrew: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Then, this weekend happened!!!!!
The visit....dun dun dun.....


haha.....I bet you so almost believed that it went horribly.....hahahahaha. Yeah right...I couldn't tell a lie to save my life....hahahaha....it was aMAZing. We had so much fun, and we're instantly best friends like I thought we would be. We drank a TON of coffee, drove all over NW Oregon, jumped around in pictures; which only 3/15 were successful....and we're both photographers.....you know what???!!! Shut up!!!! hahahahaha!!!! J/k. Went to the coast, downtown Portland, Hood River, took some more pics...not nearly as many as I thought we would though.....played some board games with the fam..went snowboarding on one of the most epic days of the season.....played a bunch of pool....I got schooled alot....but I did win 10 bucks....*Sidenote: Andrew....dude...you fully forgot to fork over the dough on that one!!!! What's up with that?!?! hahaha* Then....he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said heck yes.....
God opens some doors in really weird "coincidental" ways through His will, friends and aparently sometimes even through myspace...hahahahaha....random I know....but I guess THAT'S JUST HOW WE ROLE!!!!!





Comments

Seth McAllister said…
What do you think your doing? You are totally ripping of my Seth & Hannah blog. All the cheek to cheek pics and lovely dovey comments and stuff.

Whatever, it's all good. We are so happy for you guys and we will be praying for you. We really want to meet him so we can take more Zoolander photos and drink a but load of coffee.

Seth & Hannah
Seth McAllister said…
I don't know Sarah, is his name really Andrew or is it Heath? I found this interesting photo you might be interested in. http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0147800/Ss/0147800/10things2.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0147800
Anonymous said…
haha, I totally did forget to fork over the cash... uh, I guess I'll just have to roll up soon and get that to you :) How's next weekend sound!?!?
Tim Halberg said…
wow... AVG walking the cat walk!! haha

Popular Posts