.I'm addicted to rally racing.

So, since I started driving, I've been a HUGE fan of Subarus, and Rally Racing, and driving Subarus fast, and pretending to be a rally racer.... hahahaha. I can't get enough... I'm positive my big bro's and dad helped me on my car addiction. One day, I am going to buy and build a rally car of my own and start competing in local rally events in oregon (OREGON TRAIL RALLY and the MT. Hood Regional Rally).... so much fun... There is NOTHING better than an extremely fast and highly modified AWD Subaru on the dirt, gravel and asphalt.....then all you have are smiles.... big smiles..... OH.. and apologies for your mother, who isn't happy about your racing fetish's.... LOL!!!! Sorry mom, I still really want rally car.... and Travis Pastrana... yeah, him too ;)

SO SICK!!!!! CHECK THESE OUT: (The last one is the sickest!!!!)








Comments

blaine said…
"i just got snaked by a subaru!"

thats so awesome, haha!
Anonymous said…
SO SICCCKKKK!!!!

Popular Posts