.Ode des Glorious locks of Justice....(a.k.a. mullets)








.I know what you're thinking.....Um...WOW...Sarah has WAY too much time on her hands.......but for real guys, there were three things that went into this fabulously astounding shoot:
1. I have a slight fetish for the business up front and party out back hair style...yep...the one, the only MULLET!!!!...
2. My old boss sent me this sweet wig last year to brighten my day....and now she's practically famous for it....
3. I was done with my school assignment shoot, and thought I needed something random and flippin' SWEET to finish off my day.......there you have it. All spelled out for ya: I rock the M-U-L-L-E-T!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What, the mullet is back? So hot, I can't wait until my hair grows out enough to cut the front business off and grow the long party in the back.

Uh, thug mullet life

Popular Posts