.Halloween Party 2007.




.Barbie and Hottie Police Officer worked it the entire night.








.Oh...there's my date, check out his matching tie.....hahaha.




Oh man....so Courtney and I went to this awesome Costume Party at Dixies on Saturday night. It was so much fun. I probably danced for about 3-4 hours straight :) This was by far the best Halloween yet. By the end of the night my date Ken had lost his hot pink tie and his shoes...oh well. It was well worth it. Halloween is so much fun 'cause for one night you can totally dress up like someone you'd never ever be and become a completely different persona for an evening. Highlights included: dancing with a bottle of mustard, a pro wrestler, and one of those guys who works in a lab with no germs..I'm drawing a blank....what are they called??!...oh well...yeah fun fun. Oh and Court rocked it as "Hottie Police Officer"....HAHAHA...and she was. We had way too much fun together.

Comments

Popular Posts