.Brothers are cool.

Oh man.....I love it when you get a random phone call and it's super encouraging!!!! I talked to my now Japanese brother Seth (Setsu) tonight and it was so much fun. I haven't chatted it up with my big bro in SO LONG.....yeah!!!! :) THANKS SETH, IT TOTALLY MADE MY NIGHT. Plus, it's good 'cause we're both photo nerds, so we chatted it up about how cool Canons are and new lenses and sweet new Apple products coming out....hahahaha.....wow. Anyways, these are the things I love about my bro Seth:

1. He's a nerd. I swear he needs to be an engineer, or some sort of designer....cause I could ask that guy anything and he always has a really good answer for it. Or maybe he's just really good at BS answers??!! HAHAHA. Doubtful.

2. He's really tall. I love it when guys (whether blood related or not), are tall. I can really look up to him....hahahahah....GET IT!!!???

3. He's a man of few words. And I don't know if he was just talkative or possibly on crack tonight (j/k) 'cause he was in a very chatty mood.....hahahah.. Usually I call Seth "Mr. One word answer boy". He makes it a point to say only what he means and what he wants to get across, in as few words as possible.....this all said to reveal that he's my exact opposite. I put my foot in my mouth on numerous occasions...daily. I rarely shut up. Hahaha.

4. He's a man of God. Seth has always been someone I've looked up to in my faith in the Lord. He doesn't just preach it, he practices it. He is someone I hold with high regard and someone who's life really truly reflects the Lord's. Actions speak louder than words, and Seth is a man of good works, words and truth.

K Seth I don't want your head to get too big so I'll be done for now...hahahaha. I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKS FOR BEING A SUPER SWEET BROTHER. Someone who I'll always look up to, and follow the incredible footsteps of.

peace and so much love.
.Sarah.

Comments

Tyler Roemer said…
This is a good post! I concur.

Popular Posts