I'm moving to The Netherlands!!!

HEY YOU GUYS!!! I'm moving to The Netherlands. March 30th through June 28th. I cannot wait!! I'm so excited to go and serve at The Shelter. I think I'm going to learn a lot there. I bought my plane tickets last night, and I'm trying to finish all of my last minute stuff with school and my jobs here before I fly across that huge ocean. YAY!!! I'm so stoked!! I actually get to go!! This is going to be fun, and a new adventure for me. I want God to make me grow in ways that I've never grown before, get me out of my comfort zone, and learn more about Him daily, hourly, and momentarily during my stay in Amsterdam. God is amazing.
Blessings,
Sarah

Comments

Lindsey Franger said…
Sarah- It's so incredibly RAD you are going to the netherlands. My prediction is that you are going to love it there so much, you are going to want to stay forever!

Popular Posts