.A Beautiful Weekend.


So, wow....what an amazing weekend....all I did was ride..the whole weekend.....awesome!!! So much fun. I aired out of the pipe for the first time ever, did a half rainbow rail successfuly for the first time ever, and did my first tree jib and got it on my first try, and hit every jump I took...or almost...hehe. I freaking love snowboarding....I may cry because the season's end is coming very soon.....SAD DAY!!! April 17th is going to be my dimise. I need to live on a mountain and ride year round. Oh well....probs not. On a good note,,,,the surfing season for the Oregon coast has just started getting good and I'm stoked for that. Can't wait to get in that cold water with all my great whites. It was a beautiful weekend....oh so wickedly righteous,,,sicky gnar,,,,shred the pow pow, tree runs, awww sick parkies.....hit 'em up!!! haha......

Comments

Popular Posts