Amsterdam here I come...........

So, wow. It's really crazy for me to think about, but I really believe that God is going to place me in another Country at the end of this month. I got accepted to go and work and serve at The Shelter, this really rad Christian youth hostel in downtown Amsterdam. I'm so stoked. I'm still in shock from it all, and I have a lot of money to raise before I go, but I just have peace that if God truly does want me in The Netherlands, that the money will come in. So.....pray hard ok?!?! I'm SO EXCITED!!! I seriously cannot wait to go and serve over there. It's gonna be really fun, and really stretching at the same time!! God's good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just watched your video on youtube...hilarious! i cant wait to get back to shreddin next steezin!! (just had an ACL replacement and Meniscal repair dec)

Popular Posts