My Subaru Love note leaving obsession!!



Okay so most of my friends already know, I have a slight obsession with the lovely Subaru WRX!! And it gets a little out of hand sometimes..I know I know...I'll work on it I promise. For the past few times I've been in Hillsboro visiting my friend Candice, I have found my favorite car in numerous parking lots. So I decided it would be a good idea to start telling people just how beautiful their cars are by leaving "love notes" on their windshields!! Here are a couple pics from the first WRX note I left. The love note's go something as follows "Hey there, I just thought you should know that I love your car!! It is hot!! And fast!! And Pretty!! Rally Baby!! Love your Secret Friend"
**Sidenote,,,I only recommend doing this if;
A. You don't care if you get caught in the act...that can be slightly humiliating walking up to a car while the guy is still in it, when you're just about to reach for the windshield wiper, then walking away as if you really weren't about to do anything at all.
B. If you leave the note, and then walk back out of the store, only to find the owners of the vehicle reading the note as you walk by and laughing really hard at the total nerd who left a love note on the car in the first place!!
C. You really don't care what the owners think, and you are only leaving the love notes, as a token of appreciation for the beauty and speed of a well crafted and designed Japanese automobile. **

Comments

Randall said…
Ok well you leave love notes on cars, well seth did tell me that your a little insane, oh wait thats a lie he just said insane i think. uh oh i forget now if i was aloud to say that, oh no i might be in trouble now. shoot i only have like 10 hours before seth comes home, how i am going to make this up to him. oh crap Im going to get the beating of my life, no no seth dont i didnt mean it, seth no it hurts, no stop hitting me no no no help sarah help help, ahhhh tell him to stop ahhhh seth i cant take it any more, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what did i ever do ahhhhhh. oh no quick send send the mail quick, ahhhhh
Rndall Hallah
Seth McAllister said…
Love notes for cars, I never thought of that. Try this I will.... [ yoda voice ] You make me laugh so much and I always enjoy hearing about your adventures. Keep it up.

Seth
Anonymous said…
sarah!!! hahah those were some of the funniest times in my life!! Lets promise to never ever grow up k!

Popular Posts