I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. --Ephesians 3:16-21


WOW!! I think it's amazing how many times I can read the same passage of Scripture and still get something new out of it each time. God is so amazing, and His free gift of Grace and Mercy is something that none of us deserve, and yet, He POURS out His love for us!! I am so priviledged to know Jesus. How often do you think about that?!! Man, seriously God is so good!! God rocks my world!! I love the part that says; we are rooted and established in LOVE, and that we get to join the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep the LOVE OF CHRIST is!! That totally blows me away!!! Be blessed, because no matter how much we love Him, He loves us so much more than that and He always will...that rocks!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah, I love your blog. Keep bloggin'! You're awesome.

Hey, I'm going to add your email address to my group list for weekly updates from my post in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I will have internet access, so I plan on sending out weekly, or bi-weekly updates about my experiences. Just thought I'd let you know.
It's awesome to see your heart through this blog. So true how privileged we are to know Him. Set salvation aside for a moment, just knowing Him and having His powerful Word is a privilege. How sweet it is that He has lavished on us not only salvation but all the riches of His glory stored up for us as we are co-heirs with Christ.
Wow, how cool God is!
Keep on rockin' girl. God bless you.
Your brother in Christ,
Shane Snediker

Popular Posts