Christmas is Coming!!


Hey I can hardly believe it, Christmas is going to be here in only 5 days. How crazy is that?? We have the tree, and I still have gifts to make. It's gonna be a really weird Christmas this year I think. Seth's in Japan. Jesse has his own family and does his own thing, so all that leaves our family pretty low key in terms of celebrating. But that's totally fine by me because I think it's lame when everyone freaks out about presents and spending tons of money anyhow. I get super discouraged by that. I'm excited to just have a peaceful day at home with my now rather small family. And Christmas falls on a Sunday this year, so that's awesome also, because my Church is going to have a service Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'm excited. Let't keep the true meaning of Christmas alive this year, and celebrate the birth of our redeemer Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts