.Cannon Beach Life.

A big howdy ho for all my friends who actually read my blog still. I'm sorry, I've been such a huge slacker lately. LOL!!! I guess that's what happens when you get a busier life or a "real job" rather than volunteering as an International snowboard instructor in Japan. LOL!!!! Oh man, so I live in Cannon Beach now, just for the summer. I live in this awesome little cottage 1/2 a block from the Pacific Ocean and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! It feels so good to have a place all my own. I am working on decorating it all up and I enjoy being able to run on the beach and surf whenever I want. :) :) :) Smiles all around. I am stoked to have some friends in town to chill with coming back from college for the summer, makes life so much more fun when you can have endless bonfires on the beach. I even have a fire pit I've claimed as my own just off the beach access at the end of my street. It's sweet. All are welcome to come and chill with me at the beach, I'll make you amazing margaritas (on the rocks with salt of course), and we can go for long walks on the beach too.... lol. Doesn't that just sound fabulous??? Come one, come all, to Cannon Beach before this fall. LOL!!!! I'm sorry guys, sometimes, I really am too much of a dork for my own good. It's sad, but so true. Photos of my cottage to come. :) xxoo. ~Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts