.My First Tattoo.



So, I spent the past few days up in Seattle with Candice....and we decided to go and get tattoos. I have had mine designed since June, and I finally got an appointment made and actually went through with it. And it's so rad....I LOVE IT!!! It's my life quote, or saying: La Joie de vie c'est Dieu, which means The Joy of Life is God in French. The two sparrows represent the freedom we have in Christ. I'm so glad I got it done...FINALLY!!! And it's a super cool ministry tool because people will ask me what it's about when they see it....so, all around I love it!!! :) This pic doesn't do it justice, b/c I can't shoot left handed....hahahaha. It's way cooler in real life!!!!

Comments

Seth McAllister said…
That is so cool. I want to get one. Hannah was wondering if you are sure those are sparrows? Are you sure they are not "Olson Love Doves"? Haha. Looks rad. We miss you and can't wait to hang out.

Love
Seth
justmeghs said…
i love your tattoo! it's so perfect for you!!
Anonymous said…
shut up girl! That's sick! I love it! I'm SO ready for another tattoo. I think a big one, really soon!

Popular Posts