.80's Day at Work.


.Sometimes Ashley and I have a little too much fun at work, like on Tuesday when we decided to have a Celebrate the 80's Day at Dutch Bros. We had a blast dancing around and serving coffee, but we found it odd that not many people commented on our ghetto fabulous 80's Gear *see below* and we blasted the 80's station on Sirius Satellite all morning. 'Twas great.
.don't be jealous, just because I am wearing a neon colored fanny pack, and black and gold sparkly leg warmers.....yeah....that's hot!!.


.high top converse....WHUT??.



Celebrate the 80's all. Embrace the tunes of Cindi Lauper, Michael Jackson, and Queen. Embrace neon colors, leg warmers, side ponytails and converse high tops. I personally adore being a "made in the 80's" baby, and I will continue to sport my fanny pack with pride on all the 80's days to come......

Comments

Tyler Roemer said…
I concur but you forgot Flock of Seagulls, and Boy George!

Popular Posts