.So Cool.

I love the unexpected. I love when there's those little things in your day, maybe even linked with things that were already planned, but those little things that happen unexpectedly. The things that are straight from the Lord. They are so cool. I had a photoshoot this morning with another student from my program, and it went super well, I was actually modeling not shooting it, but it was way fun, and anyways, we were just shooting and chatting and ended up going to coffee afterwards and just getting on the subject of God, and then we both found out for fact that we are both believers and it was so encouraging and so rad to just talk about how faithful God is and just how it's so hard sometimes to be a light for others but just that it doesn't matter how hard we try because God's gonna be a light in us anyways and shine in our lives regardless of what situation we're in, because the Holy Spirit is in our lives and is living and active in us. So it was just rad....so my day has been amazing so far, and it's only like half over!!! hahaha.....but I just thought I'd share....how stinking amazing God is and just how He in the master of those unexpected blessings He pops into our lives....and that rocks my world more than a little bit....yeah.....more like a lot!!!!!
Peace and so much love on the loviest doviest day of the year!!!!
Cheers!!!
~Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts