.Ask Me.

Ask me to go,
And I will go.

Ask me to lead,
And I will lead with all of me.

Ask me to follow,
And I will follow You more than anything.

Ask me for my heart,
Lord, this is my offering.

With all of me,
I choose all of You.

Lead me, and I will follow You.
Love me, and I will treasure You over everything.



I just penned this song tonight...I've just been thinking so much about treasure, and that verse, in Matthew where it says "Where your treasure is, there your heart will also be." And how much we as human being invest in silly stuff like material posessions and stuff and junk that doesn't last, and just how God longs to give us His eternal vision and longs for our hearts here on earth so he can mold us and make us more like Him.....and that's just so cool because it's fun to have God lay certain things on your heart and then just how God will totally give you blessings back for acknowledging things in your life that can and need to be changed to make you reflect the Lord more, and it's just super cool how God works all that out for His glory. It's tight. So,,,with all that said.....there's the song that was the excess of all of those thoughts going through my brain over the past couple days...yeah....hope that all makes sense.
peace and love,
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts