.Work, Surf, Eat...then repeat.






So....yeah. I just recently moved back to Cannon Beach, which is on the Oregon coast. It's beautiful. I love it. I am working the same job I worked last summer at a little flower shop and just surfing and chilling in town a bunch. It's fun seeing familiar faces from last summer and Ecola and all that jazz. I'm learning a lot too, about arranging flowers more and about how to do more wedding flowers. It's pretty fun.

So....this is a horrible surf story. Last night Tex and I went out. And it was really big and really sloppy. Not fun. the first wave I took I got pile driven down through the wave to the bottom feeders section of the Davey Jones Locker. haha. But seriously. It was a much bigger wave then I've ever taken before and now in hindsight I don't know what I was thinking,,,,it was really really scary. I was a few seconds away from gulping a huge swig of salty ocean water into my lungs. This story has an okay ending though....I have so much more respect for the ocean when I get tossed around in it because the ocean is a flippin' huge and masively strong element. So...I should fear it....but healthy fear....'cause I can't wait to go out and ride it all again. haha. awww sick. shaka braw. shaka.

peace and love from the O.C. (Oregon Coast, not Orange County).
keep it real.
Sarah

Comments

Dave Stoffer said…
we shoulda worked together, twould have been a hoot

ps. ditch the stupid word verification deal
Tina said…
surfing...you are really a pretty cool girl :) sorry that i didn't reply to your emails. willemstraat life is almost over. and on sunday i just got back from a camp where i helped as a leader. it was fun fun fun. sara, can't you just come back??? love you tons.

Popular Posts