.4th of July.





OH MAN!!! Since I've been home I've been real busy. The 4th of July was fun...went to the parade, had a BBQ and went to another BBQ where I won a sweet star visor for winning 2nd place at frisbee golf (boo-yeah!), went and watched the fireworks from a bluff house roof in Washington (thanks to Kent)....it's been awesome...it's crazy trying to catch up with friends and let everyone know that I'm home now so I can hang out again. And I'm trying to find a job in town for the summer and trying to design some more stuff for reBEL. Hmmm...what else is new!?!!? I dunno. It's been nice being home and hanging out with my family again. It's good stuff all around!!! And....this is weird...I didn't get jetlag at all...it's so crazy..I figured I'd be out for a week or so...but nope. I'm not complaining though. That rocks!!

Comments

dallas lee said…
hey dude... yeah you need to get back here... but thanks for the message we were wondering if we would hear from you. also... i accidently deleted your comment.. becuase i dont undesrand these blog thigns... another reason why i will not get a myspace account.. but dude emial me at dallas.alcala@gmail.com... becuase i dont understand the comment part and such.. take care though.

Popular Posts