.Take my Heart.

Take my heart.
Take, take my soul.
For tonight I know,
I know You told me so.

Take, take my life
Take, take it all
For my life is Yours
I want You to know
I want You to know

Life's not worth living,
without Your love.
I cry tears of joy, pure mercy and grace through Your Son.
I lift up my hands, take all of me.
Take my heart, as I fall on my knees.


A new song I wrote today. God is amazing. I went to a college group last night in Beaverton with some friends, and I am constantelly amazed with how His Grace smacks me in the face. I am so stupid, so often. I fail. I am human. But He doesn't care. He loves me anyhow. How amazing is Grace? That we have the Father, to put our hope and love and salvation in?! Pretty sweet stuff if you ask me. Mercy is sweet. Grace flows down freely. Faithless life, is no life at all. I dig the savior of my soul, Jesus Christ, I want you all to know!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts