.Subaru Love.

It's not a secret that I am a car fan. Especially when it comes to Subarus... As dorky as it sounds, I'm an avid follower of the Subaru World Rally Team and anything to do with Subarus and rally racing in general... I mostly blame it on growing up with a car adoring father and two older brothers. I still remember to this day the first time my dad drove by a blue Mazda Miata (I was 5 years old), from that day on I never stopped loving Japanese cars, especially cerulean blue Japanese cars. Here is the progression; I have only had 3 dream cars in my life:

1990 Mazda Miata: (Age 5-13)

1999 Mazda Miata: (Age 14-16)

2002-2003 Subaru WRX: (Age 16- Current)



The reality set in that an AWD vehicle is a must for getting around in Oregon, therefore Subarus are now my go to and will be for (more than likely) the remainder of my life. :) I've got a lot of Subaru love!!!
:) :) :)
~Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts