.Foo Fighters Show.





So, last night, my friend Homero and I went and saw the FOO FIGHTERS in Portland at the Rose Garden. It was an amazing show. I am a huge music fiend, so I go see shows as much as possible, but I'd never seen the Foo Fighters play before. They put on an awesome show. Seriously, they are so, so, so great live. Sometimes, you go and see bands who you think will rock in concert and they end up totally sucking live, but the Foo Fighters ROCK!!!!! It was one of the best bands I've ever seen live!!!!! :) :) :) Major smiles for that, and Homero let me drive his Nissan 350Z (3.5L V6 with over 300hp) from Hood River into Portland, and that is an awesome and very fast little sports car. WOW!!!!! He was like "LADY!!!!!!!" when I hit 112mph on I-84...... LOL!!!!!!....... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I had a blast!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts