.Bend.



Bend was so much fun. I hadn't been down to Central Oregon for a long time, probably about 2-3 years. But I got to visit Tyler and Holly, and some other friends from HR, so it was super fun little three day trip. I got to go hiking on Smith Rock, and snowboarding at Hoodoo, and got to see some of the town..... but one of the best days was on Wednesday when we went thrift store shopping, and Tyler and I found these awesome old school granny and gramps glasses, and sported them with prideful faces to show our enthusiasm. In the words of Napoleon Dynamite: "FLIPPIN' SWEET!!!!"


.this was a camera tyler almost bought at a thrift store, but it had been dropped, so he didn't. I think it's worth somthing on ebay still.


.When we were driving back, we saw this Subaru stuck on this rock wall..... don't ask me how this happened.... everyone on the scene looked totally confused at the situation..... who knows???


.Only Dutch Bros for me please, we hit up a couple of the Bend locations when we were rollin' through town.


.I'm not nearly as annoyed/confused as I look in this pic.


.This one of T is my favorite, and yes, it's very cold in Bend...LOL!!!!

Comments

justmeghs said…
you laugh at those glasses now...but they're totally coming back. just you wait...within the next year they'll be in style again (eww!)
Unknown said…
Sarah!!!! you are too flippin adorable all the time, no matter what. I want to have a fun weekend with you soon. I think that your next blog needs to be called "selah" its catchy what do you think ?
amancay said…
Yashica's are nice... too bad it was dropped!

Popular Posts