.It's not all.

.I want to do more than I've ever done.
.I want to be so much more than I am.
.I want to live for more than myself.
.I want to affect lives for Him.
.I want frowns to turn.
.I want the tears to dry.
.I want my life to count.
.I want to do so much more than I am.
.I want to be the change I wish I'd see.
.I want to die to myself and suck up my selfish pride.
.I want my life to reflect His.
.I want to love more than I've ever loved.
.I want to need Him.
.I need to want Him.
.It's not all.
.It's nothing without Him.
.I want to be nothing more than this fragrant offering.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah, I found your blog via several other blogs/links. Now I have been taking looks at your marvellous photos, your webpage, the Amsterdam Blog and finally decided to comment :-)

Thanks for the fun I had at your blogs - will be back sure.

Helen

Popular Posts