.Cinco de Sarah.


So this weekend was Cinco de Mayo, and I had my birthday party down on the Portland waterfront at the festival. It was a pretty much awesome. Good friends, good food, margaritas, Latino music and dancing, and HUGE CROWDS of people everywhere.


Hahaha..."Spanglish" I love it!!!!


Holla....WHAT!??!!


Okay....so the little boy next to me.....he is 12, please don't think I'm some horrible person...hahahaha.....HE totally asked ME to dance with him when this Shakira style band was playing..... it was the funniest part of the entire night!!!! So I had to get a picture with him. He is such a little lady's man already..haha!!!Everyone made fun of me the rest of the night for dancing with someone almost half my age. But I didn't want to crush his little heart.....hello, I was only trying to be nice!!! It was so funny....


Then....after the Cinco de Mayo Fest, we all went to Kell's, this awesome Irish pub downtown and they had an Irish band playing(sorry this is a bad pic...but it was super dark in there) and a bunch of us drank Guinness(not me...I don't like beer that you can chew) and had Irish Car Bombs to be true to the Pub's Heritage...or something...haha. Oh...then we got to dance around, and I totally felt like I was in the Lord of the Rings, when they have their little party for Bilbo Baggins and everyone is doing their little jigs and drinking pints of ale....it was SO much fun!!!! By far, my half Latino/half Irish 22nd birthday was one of my best yet!!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts