.a new post for a new day.

I despise being sick. It's so aweful.....last night I was so cold I slept on my couch next to the fireplace...and when I woke up....I was pretty much sweating to death....hahaha......I felt like Ace Ventura when he got stuck inside that mechanical rhino.....haha.....okay....maybe it wasn't quite THAT BAD!!!!! But yeah....and my voice sounds like a man's now....and it's really lame. And I'm pretty sure something green and slug like emerged from my lungs this morning....yeah....you shouldn't have read that.....that's SO DISCUSTING......I just hate being sick.......


On a possitive note....one of my favorite people sent me a sweet verse today!!!
Isaiah 26: 3-4
"You, LORD, give true peace to those who depend on you, because they trust you.
So, trust the LORD always, because he is our Rock forever."

Comments

Popular Posts