Yay.....Winter Break!!! I love Christmas!!!

So.....wowza!!! seriousness.....man....crazy times...school is out for Christmas break and I ended up with 4 A's and 1 B, I was trying hard for that 4.0 but aparently not this term....bummer. I'm so pleased that the first term is already over, I can't believe it. But it's nice, so over the break I plan on sleeping in as much as possible, and snowboarding of course, and working and hanging out with some friends, and possibly creating some new pieces of art, and.....possibly making some angels out of snow....haha.

Snowboarders For Christ Oregon kicks off this wednesday.....I am so stoked this is actually happening here.....it's rad how God can start the fire and passion in one person and continue to produce the flame and not let it flicker and die, but let it burn and grow and start to really represent His light and His passion for His kingdom. It's pretty awesome, and it blows me away just how all of this has come together. God is awesome. So....on that Wednesday note, for anyone interested: Wednesday December 20th 2006, we'll be meeting at the Summit rest area in Welches so we can all go up to Meadows together, then we'll ride all day and get coffee at the Sandy Starbucks after, and hang out for a bit. I hope as many of you out there reading this SHOW UP!!!!! We'll meet at 9am in Welches!!! It's gonna be really fun!!! oh AND check out our brand new and totally spectacular website!!!!

http://www.SFCoregon.com


I think that's it for now....life is still just as busy as it was with school because it's now filled with work and riding instead of school!!!

peace and so much love to you all!!!
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts