.SFC OREGON.

So....just an update on an amazing ministry. We've had our first "official" Snowboarders For Christ Oregon meeting. It went really well, and more people showed up than I thought would. So that in an of itself was encouraging. I love just how God has planned all of this stuff and I don't even need to worry or stress out about anything, I just have to be patient and continue to pray and look to Him for my strength and hope and love. The next meeting is gonna be in a couple weeks and hopefully as the meetings come together and the heart and vision of SFC really gets going, we'll really be able to use this as a tool for the Glory of God. That's my biggest prayer, just that it would all come together and be for HIM, and not us. Cause that's why we all want to do this, to share the message of God's Grace to the mountain community of super sick gaper shreder heshies.....hahaha. no really. I'm serious.

Keep prayers onward and upward for SFC OREGON...hopefully someday in the near future it will be officially up and running.
In Him,
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts