Okay....I'm updating I'm updating.

So...it's been far too long since I last blogged. Sorry for those of you who do read it out there. I'm a slacker what can I say!!! So...update on spunky adventures....well....my bro Seth got married a couple weeks ago and it was rad...and you can watch a slideshow of his wedding pics done by Blaine and Bethany Franger...it's amazing you should watch it: http://www.blainefranger.com/sethhannah/

So...my family flew to New York for an amzingly beautiful, fun and crazy time. I have some pics too, I'll post them soon. promise.

Other than that, I've been working and surfing and just chillen' on the beach. School starts in a few weeks and I'm stoked to move to Portland. Oh man, oh man....and I'm trying to get involved with Snowboarders For Christ, and starting something out there for Mt. Hood. And I'm really excited about that. Oh man, God is so good. yeah. So that's life. Busy busy. But really good.

This is rad:
"My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart." ~Jer. 24:6-7

hearts,
Sarah

Comments

~J.J. said…
Hey Sarah,
Thanks for calling me back the other day about the SFC stuff. I am totally stoaked! Sorry I had to go so quick, I had just arrived to meet with my friend. Well keep in touch and PLEASE let me know if you need any help.
~K~
J.J.

Popular Posts