.I'm a chipmunk.

So...I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, and at first the swelling wasn't all that bad....nor the pain. Then this morning happened. HAHAHA. I look like a flippin cartoon character. Or a chipmunk, or an upside down hammerhead shark, or a teddy bear. My sister told me she couldn't look at me without laughing. I think that's a very honest statement. I look REDICULOUS!!!

P.S. Sorry guys.....I couldn't handle those horrible pictures of myself posted on the web anymore....I swear I don't look like a retard anymore...promise!!!

Comments

justmeghs said…
but you're a very cute chipmunk ;)
i looked at the first pic and was like "what? that's not swollen at all!" and then i kept looking...lovely!
ps, i'm wearing the pink lekker dings today so i'm praying for you :)

Popular Posts