Holly...and the goodness of freshies!!!



Hey all, so I just thought I'd tell you just how sweet the goodness of freshies are!!! They are pretty much my favorite thing ever!!!! Holly and I went up for the morning session today, and had a blast until the glorious snow turned to the dreaded slush!!! It was still super fun though., aside from getting soaking wet and all. And it took like an hour to get up to Meadows because everyone was going *at most* 25MPH because of the fresh snow,,,but there were only about 3-4 inches on the road!!! People are just insane I think.
But so am I,,,,okay so going back down the hill, I took a corner a little fast and definetly spun around and ended up in the other lane!!! It was tight though. It was so much fun!! I felt like a real rally racer, corecting myself from a 5 point turn or something!!! hahah!!! Holly's all "I wasn't even scared at all, you are so pro!!" Just another event in this lovely day!!

Comments

Popular Posts