.Disneyland.








Oh my gosh... so a few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I got to go down to The Happiest Place on Earth... A.K.A. DISNEYLAND!!!!!! We went and soaked up the sunshine for 2.5 days in Orange County California. SO NICE!!! And, lucky us we left Cannon Beach in the knick of time because the power went out from a crazy windstorm the day after we left and didn't come back on until the day we returned.... pretty good timing to get out of town I'd say. We had a blast... I loved Disneyland more this time than the last time I went because we had 2 day 2 park hopper passes to Disneyland AND California Adventure. Super super fun mini vacation with my man!!!! Absolutely awesome. :)

To see the slideshow with more photos from disneyland click HERE

Comments

Michelle said…
Fun fun fun!! You look so happy!

Popular Posts