.Zion Snowboards.

I just ordered my new Zion Snowboard. : ) I'm getting a 158 Z1 (it's the coral/black and white one on the left) for my Japan trip. I'm so excited!!!!!! And due to Zion being so popular they sold out of my size of this year's board, so, Walter is hooking me up with next year's board. YAY!!!! The Z1 is SO SICK, check out the sweetness:


Features;
. Directional Twin Design
. The Z1 is built from the best possible materials
. 45 Degree triax fibre glass provides excellent edge hold
. Full length Poplar wood core that is light weight and strong
. RDS (Rubber Dampening System)
. Carbon Sectors are placed underneath the core to give added pop and stability at high speed
. Sintered 7000 Base Material with Die Cut Graphics
. ABS Sidewalls that are designed for the ultimate ride in any conditions
. 3 Year Warranty against manufacturers defects
. The Z1 Series is part of the ZION POP Program

What did you learn from all of that mumbo jumbo???? That the Z1 is a very impressive all mountain freestyle board, that is just as impressive in the park as it is in the pow pow. HECK YES!!!!!!

Zion manufactures their AMAZING small production boards in Sweden at Stuntwood and are based out of Vancouver B.C. You can check out more products/boards etc at
Zion Snowboards .

Comments

Popular Posts