.My latest Tattoos.




So, I've been wanting more tattoos since the day I got my first one. Hahahahaha. Sorry mom and dad, but I really love them, and I believe they are statements and each one a totally unique work of art. Something that is a very visually liberating process, and exclamation to the world through each piece of work. Anyways, all that to say, I got my second (as a set) of tattoos today and I LOVE THEM. I designed a set of angel wings for the back of my ankles that represents hope and protection in and over my life. I am counting down the days 'til I can go get another one. : ) LOVE TATTOOS!!!!! Jon at Out of Step Tattoo in White Salmon, WA took my designs/sketches and made them into an original tattoo piece(s) for me .

Comments

SebBaer said…
Nice one! Congratulations, the design is great!
Unknown said…
Dang Gurl.. Those are nice!

Popular Posts