.Japan or Bust.



So, it's been a LONG time since I've blogged.....so sorry to my faithful readers (I know there are a few of you out there, maybe up in the Northern parts... *MEGS*), but this will be my update on what's happening now. And what's (hopefully) happening in my near future.

My brother Seth , and his wife Hannah live in Japan and work at NORTHSTAR outdoor adventures which is an outdoor camp in Norikura, Japan.
They do a bunch of different outdoor camps in the spring/summer months, hiking, mt. biking, rock climbing etc, and in the winter months Northstar is a snowboard camp.


My application is still "being processed" at this point in the game so it's not a 100% for sure done deal, but hopefully I'll be heading over to Japan around the first of Jan. and into Mid-end of March 2009. I'll be working as a snowboard instructor and helping out at the camp in any other area I can... (photography, worship, dance parties etc....) LOL!!!!! Heck Yes!!!!

I really feel like this is the next step for me and something that I know God has been laying on my heart for a while. It's the best feeling to truly be used by God. To step out of your comfort zone and to give it all to Him and work in ministry and to work for the Lord. I love waking up each day and knowing that what I am doing is making a difference. Choosing to lead by example, and hang out with new friends, simply sharing Christ's love with them. It is the best feeling in the whole world. Knowing that you are making a difference, and that God is working in a through you. Changing you and growing you in the process as well. It's so cool.

I am getting so excited!!!!!! The countdown is already starting...... and I am also going to buy a new ZION snowboard for this season!!!! They are awesome boards, go check 'em out!!!!
ZION LOST 157 baby!!!!!

Comments

SebBaer said…
Praise the Lord! Right on Sarah, will be praying for you!

Popular Posts